Thursday, July 3, 2014

Host a stress free game night

 
Last weekend we had 8 guests over for game night.
I wanted to make it simple so we made and sliced hoagies on a platter, sweet and sour meatballs in the Crock pot, homemade mac and cheese, easy baked Mexican dip and Fritos.
We made everything ahead, so no last minute stress before the guests arrive. The hoagies were in the fridge, meatballs in the Crock pot, the mac and cheese and Mexican dip ready just to slide into the oven and bake a hour before the guests arrive. Could it be much easier?
I asked everyone to bring a dessert of their choice.
We had cheesecake, cupcakes and a dump cake.
 Of course, I had to try one (or more) of each.....ALL very yummy!
 I didn't have much time to plan or decorate since I had decided only the week before
to host a game night.
Since we would be spending most of our time between the kitchen and the game table, I thought I would just stitch up a few new dishtowels and napkins.
 


 
 
 
And, that's how you host a no stress game night!
Have a great day.
 
 
Linking today to:
 


2 comments:

Debbie said...

How cute is that! Par-tay!!

Terri said...

These are so cute, what a fun idea!

So glad you are back to posting, Lucy! You are the only person that I follow that does such amazing embroidery creations...I have to live vicariously through you so I hope you are back to stay for a while! (Having said that, I don't post as often as I should, either!)

These are so cute, what a fun idea!