Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Gifts for the bride


I've been working on a few small items to include with my bridal shower gift for my new niece.
She and my nephew will be married March 29.
One of the small things on her registry was a set of bamboo kitchen utensils.
I found a matching bamboo cutting board and added a personalized dishtowel.
 

I purchased an all white waffle weave dishtowel and added a few embellishments.
Rather than hemming the bottom edge, I decided to give it a different look and just serged it with matching thread.
I wanted to "pretty up" the wrapping a bit so I cut a small square of the same fabric I used on the dishtowel and stitched it to a tag.



Wrapped and ready to go.

Stay tuned...
more to come.


3 comments:

Debbie said...

So very NICE! Love the tag :-) Can't wait to see more!

Terri said...

Wow...you give some amazing gifts!! Such a cute set!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

That's a lovely gift! Thanks so much for sharing at Harvest Lane Cottage!
Laura