Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Dollar Tree comes through again!

 
Once again, I was asked to put together the door prizes for my daughter's school dance.
We have two drawings - one for the boys and another for the girls.
 
My plan was to spend $10 on each basket, not including the stuffing, tag or any of the wrapping.

Thanks to The Dollar Tree I didn't exceed my budget.
 
His contains the following:
 
1. Box of candy (of course)
2. Travel mug
3. Flashlight
4. Batteries for the flashlight
5. Two pairs of tube socks
6. Cologne
7. Rubber baseball and soccer ball
8. Men's comb and brush set
9. Valentine tie
 

 
Hers contains the following:
 
1. Box of heart shaped chocolates
2.  Set of lotion, shower gel and shampoo
3. Coffee cup with hearts
4. Valentine socks
5. Pedicure set
6. Funky heart shaped glasses
7. Girly erasable marker board with matching note pads
8. Shower puff
9. Perfume
 
 
I purchased the containers for $1 each and included nine gifts which brought me to my $10 goal per basket.
 
I LOVE The Dollar Tree....

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Nice!

Terri said...

Haha...one of my favorite places to shop...great for seasonal stuff that you don't want to spend a lot of money on!