Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hi Guys!


I apologize (again) for such a long absence between posts.
You know what they say..."time flies when you're having fun".
I've been busy with life and hadn't realized how much I missed all my blogging buddies until I received the following comment from anonymous.
 
Hellooooooooooooooo !!
Anybody there.???
Please comeback we miss YOU!!!
 
Thanks Anonymous - whoever you are - for bringing me back to my lonely little blog.
 
Unfortunately,  I was in such a rush to finish Colin's gift basket I forgot to take individual photos
 of everything I included.
 
Here is the finished project.
 
 
Does the basket liner look a bit familiar?
I used the same design here on Coles basket.
Funny, they both chose the same theme (Team Safari from Babies R Us) so I was able to reuse a few of the animal applique designs I had already purchased for Coles gift.
 
I reused the monkey design on a burp cloth made from a diaper.
 

I found this adorable little giraffe at Target and dressed him in a bib with the babies name on it.
 
 
I also included baby hangers, nail clippers, shampoo, powder, lotion and a baseball as fillers.
 
More to come tomorrow....


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Promise for tomorrow? I was getting WORRIED!! :)

Terri said...

So GLAD you are back...missed drooling over all the fun stuff you do! This basket is AMAZING!

So, will you REALLY be back tomorrow?!