Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Secretary

 
Last week I shared  The Principal pattern by Schoolhouse Patterns with you.
This week I am sharing another pattern I tested for Cindy at Schoolhouse Patterns.
 
The Secretary
 
the secretary
 
It comes in three sizes.
I chose the smallest size for my daughter.
 
 
I think it turned out pretty cute for using up scraps of denim and leftover fabric from
 
 
Just another cute, simple and easy pattern from Schoolhouse Patterns.
 
Thanks Cindy.
I have had such fun testing your patterns.
Hope you will check her out.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the choices of sizes! AND I still love the material - pastel checks...bee-u-tiful as always :)

Terri said...

Adorable, as always! Don't ya love that it was all done with scraps. Super cute pattern!

Janine said...

Beautiful bag ! You are able to choose beautiful projects and I like them
Thanks for your cute visit on my blog