Sunday, September 30, 2012

Yummy Fruit Salad

 
 
I made this quick and easy recipe to take to a party Friday night and thought I would share.
 
 For some reason it doesn't look too appetizing in the green bowl, but believe me - it's yummy.
 
 
Ingredients
 8 oz Cool Whip
 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
 1 cup marshmallows
1/2 cup coconut (optional)
 21 oz cherry pie filling
 20 oz crushed pineapple (drained)
 1 cup chopped pecans
 
Mix all ingredients,except Cool Whip in a large bowl.
After all ingredients are well blended, fold in the Cool Whip.
Chill for one hour before serving.
 

 
Marshmallows, cherries, pecans, Cool Whip....

How could you go wrong?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, it looks good! Thanks for the recipe!

Debbie said...

That sounds easy enough for me to make! In fact, I have a company picnic coming up and I'm going to take it :)