Thursday, July 21, 2011

~ Still Scrapping ~


Are you ever in the mood to just sew something, but have nothing in particular in mind?
This is one of those projects.

I always have a little stack of old worn out blue jeans in my stash.
I made this tote out of a few pant legs.
The lining is made from fabric leftover from another project.

Front

'

Back


Really, the left side in not sewed "wonky" it's just the way it's sitting on the counter.
Honest.

Yet another, NO COST project using leftover fabric and recycled jeans.

What's on your list to recycle today?


Linking today to:


10 comments:

Sandy said...

I love this, it is adorable! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me :)

Rhonda said...

very cute! sure does not look "free"

Anonymous said...

Your bag is so nice

Irēna said...

a beautiful bag!

My Cottage Charm said...

I LOVE your no cost, adorable project! You're super talented! I have to really be in a mood to sew before I can really get with it! lol I have a HUGE sewing project coming up and I'm trying to get myself motivated..but it's not happening! lol
I'm so glad you like my laundry room...it sure was a lot of work, but SO worth it!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
missy

Debbie said...

Yep, you still amaze me! :)

Carrie said...

such a cute project. I could kick myself for recently pitching some of my hubbie's old jeans a few weeks ago. Oh well, live and learn.

Sandy said...

Such a cute project I love the colorful embroidery

Sheryl Hastings said...

Those bags are so cute! I've been thinking about making myself a new purse. Gathering ideas...

Terri said...

This is freakin' adorable...and out of scraps no less, that is just nuts! Your sewing skills never cease to amaze me. I'll bet this would sell on ETSY...just sayin'...