Monday, July 18, 2011

~ Fresh Cut Flours ~


Remember this post ?

I have been wanting to taste those yummy little cookies since I first met


at

Finally.... I won that opportunity!
I won a box of themed cookies - my choice.
Oh, the pressure....
Should I choose these for a garden party...


maybe these for my next BBQ ?



 What about these - for the princess I am :o)


I know, I have all girls - 2 daughters and a granddaughter, but aren't these cute?


Maybe something just for fun.


To keep my girly waistline - maybe a little fruit.


What would YOU choose?

I know what I want.
Can you guess?

I'm sure if you have ever visited Fresh Cut Flours you already know my choice.

Yep, you guessed right!

These adorable little ladybugs....


Aren't they cute?



Terri is very generous and has many giveaways on her blog.
Go check her out here.
You never know...
YOU could be her next winner! 

Thanks Terri for a fun giveaway!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They look delicious! Congrats on winning!

dpeele said...

They all look yummy!

Terri said...

Lol...you are too funny! I am a day late thanking you for the "shout out" because I have been busy making cookies...yours to be exact!

I take the calories out of all my cookies, so no worries! ;-)

Debbie said...

OMG! I agree - one of each!! They look dee-lish I bet they taste even better :)