Friday, December 24, 2010

Teacher gifts


I usually wait a few weeks before Christmas to make the gifts
 for my daughters teachers.
In the past I have gotten "stuck" with a few personalized gifts because a teacher transfers or quits the month before Christmas. This year I really waited until the last possible minute....
I needed something I could whip up quickly.


I purchased yummy hand soaps from the Bath and Body Works store and personalized hand towels in a cute Christmas font from Embroidery Garden.


4 comments:

Debbie said...

See...sometimes it's good to wait until the last minute! Veeery cute!

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Very cute Lucy! Ive missed you! Glad to see you back :) Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Terri said...

Such a cute idea, they are going to LOVE them. You know everytime I see your creations, I want one of those machines even more...especially since I had my granddaughters name (5 letters) embroideried on something and it cost $16....sheesh!

Happy Holidays, Lucy!

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

Love the towels!!! Great stitch-outs!
~Kimberlee