Monday, August 16, 2010

Mine for the making

Yippeeeeeeeee!!
Kara at Mine for the making (one of my favorite blogs) just awarded me The Versatile Blogger award!
I am so honored that she thought of me.
Kara is so talented... she sews, she cooks, she thrifts, she crafts, she does it all.
No wonder she was awarded The Versatile Blogger award herself.
Check her out at http://mineforthemaking.blogspot.com/ but don't leave until you see her cool coaster project and cute little hair clips.

Thanks Kara for choosing me to receive The Versatile Blogger award.


Here's the way it works:

Link back to the person who gave you the award... and of course, you will want to thank them.
Share 7 things about yourself
Pass the award to 15 blogs you love and enjoy
Let those blogs know they have been given the award

Seven things about myself....

1. If given the option -  I would choose fried chicken livers over chocolate any day.

2. I do my best sewing at 4am - hence...  http://Flyawayhome-4am.blogspot.com/

3. I love the beach...the sun, the sand, the surf and the smell of salt water.
(I would live in a shack on the beach before a mansion on a thousand acres)

4. Attended charm school as a teen.

6. A picnic is my favorite way to "eat out"

7. Can't function without my daily planner.


15 Blogs I visit often:
(in no particular order)

7 comments:

Andy Porter said...

Woo-Hoo!! Thanks so much for thinking of me Lucy! I'm completely honored!! You are so sweet. I am still giggling over the fact that you like fried chicken liver better than chocolate:) You sound like a very fun person!

Thanks again!
XOXO,
Andy @ Poppies at Play

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh, thank you so much for the award Lucy! You are so sweet to have done so! Your blog is filled with Goodness! I am writing from my other blog "The Beehive Cottage"!

Have a wonderful day!
Maryjane
The Beehive Cottage
&
Sweet Sassy Sadie Lee

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lucy, and thanks so much for including me among your list of bloggers!! I sure do appreciate it!!
It was fun hearing about your seven things. It's always fun to learn more about fellow bloggers. :)
Have a wonderful evening!
Hugs ~ Jo

Terri said...

Congrats on your award, Lucy...you certainly deserve it with all your creativity!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award, and for thinking of me.I sent you a email i hope you got it....Kathy

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Just getting back to you! Thanks for the honor of the award! I'm glad you like my blog. Your blog made me smile a FEW times! The baking. . . You obviously have lots of talent! Jacqueline

The British Homemaker said...

congrats! i know i enjoy your blog and i've only just found it!! :)