Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gift basket


              I am expecting a new grandbaby in November, which got me thinking about
Miss Oakleigh's baby shower.
I thought I would share the gift basket I put together for her.
I included a bib, hat, receiving blankets, onsies, baby hangers, door hanger, powder, lotion, oil and wipes.






Not wanting those ugly labels to show, I made my own girly ones.




Close-up of matching tag.


The basket before wrapping.


The finished product...all wrapped and ready to go.



4 comments:

Kimberlee said...

I love your labels!!! How did you do them?

FlyAwayHome said...

You can do these in printshop. Just download the clipart and play around until you get the size and frame you want. I then print them on sticky back paper and cut them out.

D@sunysideofthesunporch said...

Hi,
What an adorable baby gift! I love the idea of making those pretty labels for the products.
I would have loved that gift.

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Adorable!! I love the door hanger! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!